Translate your language!

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Derpy? Ditsy?

  Why the frik would they change Derpys name to Ditsy. You know she may be retarded but she represents that there are challenged kids in the world but so what they can know that they r not the only special one. They love Derpy! Hasbro~ please don't hurt the charector of derpy and please don't hurt the ones who love her! Parents complained and tarrest persuaded that Hasbro should NOT make Derpy. YOU HEARD ME I SAID TERREST. THOSE EVIL PEOPLE WANT DERPY TO BE ERASED IN CYBER WORLD AND OUT OF PEOPLES HEART BUT I KNOW SHE WILL BE IN MY HEART FOR~N~ EVER! no offence to the parents that said that. I am sorry but I am upset~ sad~and worried that Derpy will be gone for~N~ever.~ no haterz even tho they follow me like twitter!~ maddiboo <3 loves u!

No comments:

Post a Comment